Product InternDecember 7, 2021 2021-12-07 16:34
A little bit about the job:
We are looking for an analytical and enthusiastic, user-obsessed product analyst intern to join the product team. As Instahome is newly launched, the work that you will be doing is to drive Instahome towards Product Market Fit. You will be assisting Instahome’s product manager to understand who our users are, what users want and dream up features for how we can deliver what users want. There is a lot of uncertainty in the work that we do, but also a lot of excitement and opportunities. If being part of a dynamic team that revolutionises the future of home rental sounds exciting to you, please get in touch!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct daily user interviews and validation sessions. Collect and organise feedback to help Instahome achieve product market fit.
- Analyse insights to generate ideas, actions and improvements for product, marketing and business development.
- Conduct market research on competitors and suggest product improvements.
- Develop product requirement documents and write feature requests.
- Develop MVP features and launch a/b tests.
- Support with any administrative and data clean ups required.
What is required:
- Character traits:
- Enthusiastic and hungry to learn, enjoys being challenged
- Adaptability and the ability to learn fast, as well as ask for help to improve in areas that require improvement
- Self starter and proactive in supporting Instahome’s growth
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and deliverables
- Business acumen and problem solving skills
- Creativity and inventive thinking
- Confidence and ability to rationalise decisions, persuasive
- Technical skills:
- Undergraduate students looking for experience in product management
- Front-end programming is not a requirement but an additional advantage
- Prior experience in management consulting/ strategy/ product through university case competitions/ organisations/ internships is not a requirement but an additional advantage
- Prior part time sales experience would be useful, but is not a prerequisite
- Strong communications skills in English and Malay. Proficiency in Mandarin would be a strong additional advantage
Let’s get started!
Product (Corporate, Real Estate)
RM700 per month