Product ManagerJanuary 6, 2022 2022-01-06 14:13
A little bit about the job:
We are looking for a user-obsessed product manager to join the product team. You will be working in the Product team, alongside Instahome’s business, engineering and design teams to understand who our users are, what users want and ship features that they need. If being part of a dynamic team that revolutionises the future of home rental sounds exciting to you, please get in touch!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Extract data, monitor conversion funnels and generate quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Identify areas of exploration and define problem statements for user research.
- Conducts user research and draws meaningful conclusions, in order to plan product features that contribute to enhancing user experience.
- Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of your work.
- Collaborate with business, engineering, design and other stakeholders to continuously define and refine the product vision and roadmap.
- Develop product requirement documentation, conduct feature grooming sessions, work with the team to deliver and ship features.
- Be involved in the process of maturing the product processes of the team, defining clearer, better and more efficient ways of work
- Be involved in shaping the product culture and product mindset for the organisation
What is required:
- 2+ years product experience in a digital product company, operating in a team
- Has been a tenant, landlord or agent.
- Experience in launching products or features with clear metrics and impact, ideally in an ecommerce, property, travel, SAAS, or marketplace product environment.
- Character traits:
- Familiarity or adaptability to an early startup environment. Flexibility in shifting in and out of different environments (sales, business development, design, engineering) especially where moonlighting in different roles to conduct user research is needed.
- High in ownership
- Assertive and decisive
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Analytical and structured
- Enthusiastic and empathetic
Let’s get started!
Product (Corporate, Real Estate)